Plan My Wedding Account
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Follow these steps to reset your password using your login email address:
- Navigate to the Plan My Wedding home page: http://www.planmywedding.com/
- In the upper right hand corner, select Login
- Next, select Forgot Password? On the login screen
- Enter your email address and select Send
After you select send, we will send you an email with a link you can select to reset your password.
How do I change my account password?
If you know your password, but would like to change it to something different:
- Once logged into your Plan My Wedding account, select Personal Profile
- Scroll down to the Change Password and Confirm Password fields. Enter the new password into the provided fields and select Save.
You should now be able to log in with your new password!
How do I cancel or delete my Plan My Wedding bridal account?
- Log into your account
- Select Cancel Account
- Select Yes, cancel my planmywedding.com account
Now your account is canceled; it is inactive and no longer accessible.
This action will also delete your wedding website.
Should you need to have your account restored, please feel free to submit a support request. Our support staff will follow up with you as soon as possible.
You can also simply delete your wedding website without cancelling your account.
How Do I Create A Plan My Wedding Account?
In order to begin setting up your wedding website, you must first create an account with Plan My Wedding. Registering just takes a few easy steps. When you've finished account registration, (you will be taken straight to the initial steps for registering and configuring your wedding website. –TBC )
- Go to planmywedding.com and select sign up in the upper right corner of your screen
- If you'd like to just log-in with your Facebook account, select Connect to Facebook. To create a log-in for your email address, enter the email address and password and select sign up
- Fill out the account information and select Save and Continue
You've now created your Plan My Wedding account! Congratulations!
The next steps are to fill out the Wedding Profile form and begin configuring your account settings.
I Can't Log In, It Does Not Recognize My Email Address, What Should I Do?
The reason you are unable to log in to your wedding account may be because you mistyped your email when you initially registered.
If that is the case, we can help you out with that. Please submit a request or send us a message at email@example.com
How Do I Add My Fiancé As A Second User To My Account?
You can create an account for your fiancé that is linked to yours, which will allow him/her to receive notification emails and login to edit your wedding profile with their own credentials.
To add your fiancé as a second user on your account:
- Log in to your account, and select Wedding Profile
- Select create an account for your fiancé located directly under the "Fiancé's last name" field.
- Follow the registration instructions; it is virtually the same process as when you initially registered your account.
Your fiancé will then receive an email at whichever email account you used to register their account. This email will enable them to create a password for their account.
How Do I Change My Email Address?
- Log in to your account and select Personal Profile
- Enter the new email address in the Email Address field
- Select Save
The new email address is now your login email ID as well as the address to which all notifications regarding your website will be sent.
How Do I Manage My Website Notifications And Subscriptions?
Follow these steps to manage notifications you receive regarding your website - RSVP, Contact Us, Guestbook - and your subscriptions:
- Log in to your account and select account settings:
- Input your Email Address
- Check or uncheck all notifications and subscriptions you wish to keep or remove. You can also select any of the Registry newsletters you would also like to receive, and choose any notifications and offers that they may have exclusively available to us.
- Select Submit
Please note: To unsubscribe from all marketing materials, you can select Unsubscribe All.